This blog is a supplement to www.stgregorioshosur.com - the website for St.Gregorios Syrian Orthodox Church and Mission Centre, Hosur, India - and brings you latest updates along with articles on Christian living and news.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Life with Jesus

Life with Jesus
Unknown

Jesus is with me every hour, every day,

Guiding me, leading me,  showing the way.

Since I decdied to believe on his name,

Nothing in life has ever been the same.

The addictions I suffered are soothed by his hand

My anguish of heart drifted off like fine sand.

I live every moment with guidance from above;

Every part of my heart is squeezed full of God’s love.

Once all was too hard and I despaired of all peace,

But when I took His offer all despair was released.

No problem today cannot be overcome;

My job is to pray; God gets the rest done.

What glorious relief to be under God’s shield—

Why not, my dear friend, won’t you also yield?

Give up your fight to keep walking alone;

Submit to your Saviour; He’ll welcome you home.



No comments:

Post a Comment