This blog is a supplement to www.stgregorioshosur.com - the website for St.Gregorios Syrian Orthodox Church and Mission Centre, Hosur, India - and brings you latest updates along with articles on Christian living and news.

Friday, September 6, 2013

Questions From Jesus Christ - VII


Questions From Jesus Christ - VII
If even the smallest things are beyond your control, why are you anxious about the rest (Luke 12:26)

If you have no control over as small a thing as the hair on your head, why worry about your business, career, finances and relationships?

Entrust them to me because I made them for you.

Remember they were made for you. You are not made for them. Work for the spread of my Gospel and the glory of my Kingdom and watch how everything else in your life falls in line one by one.

When you start working for me, I will start working over your business, career, finances and relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment